17/10/2011

MATT AND MACHINE

I am happy to share this video today.
Yesterday afternoon my father (Southsiders) told me that machine just send us a short film, it is not out on the net.
I was twirling his mustache while telling me WAHHHHHHHHHHOU!!!!!!!
We're small favor, for over a year we exchange a few conversations, having good relations with him, and even sharing private jokes, even though I'm not the first to put it, I present to you 3 minutes with Matt machine.

Congratulations to all the team of productions

Director - Mat Harrington
Editor - Ceinwen Berry
DOP - David Rusanow & Paul Mason
Music - Surya Bajracharya
Post - Defintion Films - David Gross
VFX - Bryn Farrelly
Colourist - Trish Cahill
Sound - by Huzzah - Andrew Plain
Additional Music - Cameron Bruce

MATT YOUR LE MANS IS THE BEST

4 commentaires:

matt machine a dit…

thanks mate...im glad you like it....are you coming with your parents in 2013???

OLIVIER PRAT a dit…

YES OF COURSE

david a dit…

Héhéhé,"your Le Mans is the best", you told me that before Matt Olivier!!! ;-)

matt machine a dit…

ah thats funny!!!...